If you teach more than one instrument, you need more than one profile on Forte. It’s easy! Katie Hone Wiltgen walks you through it in this tutorial – or you can follow the simple steps below.
- Log into your Forte account.
- Click on the word “Profile” on the left.
- Then click on the “+ Add an Instrument” button on the top right of your screen.
- Select the instrument you teach.
- Fill out the personal introduction section and add a photo.
- Submit the introduction for review. One of Forte’s team members will review your submission and either approve it or revert back with any questions.
- Follow the prompts and complete the remainder of the profile just like you did the first time around, including your meet-and-greet preferences, experience, standard lesson pricing, and teaching preferences. Please pay special attention to the teaching preferences section because this is how Forte can ensure you are matched with the students best suited to your strengths and vice versa.
At the very top of the page you can toggle between your different instrument profiles. You can set up as many profiles as you’d like. So, if you decide you want to teach more than one instrument – and you can teach however many you want – set up your additional instrument profiles now!